The 51g Anabolic Protein Matrix contains:
- High levels of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and glutamine.
- Among the most beneficial supplements in any sports nutrition program, are the BCAAs, leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately a 3rd of skeletal muscle in the human body, and play an important role in protein synthesis.
Glutamine again is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and is solely responsible for over 35 percent of the nitrogen that enters the muscles. Research has revealed glutamine’s unique contribution to protein synthesis and antiproteolytic functions (reducing muscle breakdown).
The Hyperbolic Hard-gainer stack provides a wide array of other power enhancing amino acids, B-alanine, HMB, as well as different creatine forms with absorption boosters.
- 51g Anabolic Protein Matrix per serving
- Advanced Amino Acid Delivery Formula
- 29.5g Hyperbolic Stack per serving to optimise muscle growth. 6300mg Glycine. 1000mg Taurine
- 4.5g Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise
- High in BCAAs and Glutamine
- Protein is necessary for tissue building and repair, and it contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Calcium is necessary for normal nerve and muscle function, and is needed for muscular growth and contraction
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
Directions for use:
- As a nutritional supplement, start off by adding 2 rounded scoops (150g) to 375 to 450ml of cold water or full cream milk,
- Move onto 4 rounded scoops (300g) with 750 to 900ml water or milk (divided between 2 small shakers or all together in the USN Mega-shaker) after a week.
- A full 300g serving to be taken once a day or as divided dosages.
- Use as a recovery drink post-training and/or a snack between meals.
- Warranty: Non-Returnable