One of the best benefits of L-Citrulline DL-Malate is enhanced ATP production.
This is needed by every living cell in the body and equates to higher energy levels.
This is even more important for muscles which are engaged in heavy training or otherwise working.
Increased ATP production also leads to the ability to train harder and recover faster.
Citrulline malate bulk has also been clinically shown to help support lean muscle mass gains.
There is evidence to suggest increased amino acid delivery to skeletal muscles along with enhanced protein synthesis.
Relaxation of the blood vessels also leads to increased cell volumization and fuller looking muscles, with better “pumps”.
Beta-alanine has been shown to enhance muscular endurance.
- Many people report being able to perform one or two additional reps in the gym when training in sets of 8–15 repetitions.
- Beta-alanine supplementation can also improve moderate to high intensity cardiovascular exercise performance, like rowing or sprinting. Large doses of beta-alanine may cause a tingling feeling called paresthesia.
- It is a harmless side effect.
- It’s well established that branched-chain amino acids (particularly leucine) stimulate protein synthesis and might do so to a greater extent than a normal protein on its own.
- BCAAs also increase synthesis of the cellular machinery responsible for carrying out the process of protein synthesis.
- The amino acid profile in HYDRO BLAST is a complimentary blend of performance and stimulant aids, that are designed to make you train harder and heavier for longer.
- Full serving suggestion: Mix 2 scoops into 400ml-500ml of chilled water and drink 10-15 minutes prior to exercise.
- Half serving suggestion: Mix 1 scoop into 200ml-250ml of chilled water and drink 10 -15 minutes prior to exercise.
- Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 years of age, have any medical conditions that you are aware of and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.
- Avoid using with any other caffeinated products.
- Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT consult with your physician or medical practitioner if you are not certain if you are able to use this product. Important note: this product contains a high blend of performance aids and stimulants.
- Before use assess tolerance with a single scoop half serving before attempting a full two scoop serving.