- SSN N.O. Rage Complete is an advanced pre workout giving athletes an increase in energy and mental performance.
Boost Workout Intensity
- This is one of the most advanced energy boosting products that SSN have created.
- Designed to take your workout intensity to the next level.
- Caffeine and patented Teacrine have been added to give a prolonged energy surge without the ‘crash’.
- Having razor-sharp mental alertness in the gym keeps you focused on the mind-muscle connection and proper exercise form.
- Teacrine delivers mental clarity, improved motivation and mood to power you to your fitness goals.
- The blend of Creatine Gluconate,
- HCI and Monohydrate will increase strength and power output during your lifts.
- To improve recovery from your vigorous workouts and protect lean muscle during,
- SSN have added a precise ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- SSN have added a groundbreaking ingredient called BHB Salts which is an exogenous ketone supplement shown to drastically improve energy levels and reduce body fat.
- This product has been formulated with patented, cutting-edge ingredients to produce one of the most advanced preworkouts currently available.
- Crafted to give athletes and lifters a smooth and prolonged increase in training performance and mental focus.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 grams)|
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||5,4g||†|
|of which saturated||0,0g||†|
|Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
† NRVs not established.
- BHB Salts, Carb Barley,
- BCAA Blend (2:1:1),
- L-Arginine AKG,
- Betaine HCL,
- L-Citrulline Base,
- Creatine Gluconate,
- Creatine HCL,
- Creatine Monohydrate,
- Anti-Caking Agent,
- Caffeine Anhydrous,
- Non-Nutritive Sweetener (Sucralose),
- Di-Potassium Phosphate,
- Di-Calcium Phosphate,
- Salt, Sabilizer (Xanthan Gum),
- Malic Acid,
- Nicotinic Acid,
- Colourant (E110).
- Barley (gluten).
- Manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat (gluten).
- Mix 1 rounded 20 gram scoop in a shaker or water bottle with approximately 250-300 ml cold water.
- Individuals sensitive to stimulants like caffeine should begin with half the recommended dosage to assess tolerance (half a scoop of 10 grams).
- Consume on an empty stomach 30 – 45 minutes before your workout.
- Adjust the amount of liquid for your desired flavour intensity.