- VITAMIN B-6: Promotes the health of the brain, cardiovascular systems and bones. It has been shown, when combined with B-12, to lower homocysteine levels, responsible for strokes, osteoporosis, depression, dementia, macular degeneration and blood vessel disease. Combined with Magnesium it helps to decrease the risk of kidney stones.
- VITAMIN (B-12): Essential for normal activity in the nerves and a deficiency can lead to fatigue, shortness of breath and anemia.
- FOLIC ACID (B-9): Shown to increase the health of the heart and help with the development of red blood cells and the nervous system when combined with B-12.
- RIBOFLAVIN (B-2): Increases the metabolism and required for a variety of cell processes, it is referred to as the “energy vitamin”.
- NIACIN (B-3): Evidence suggests it is essential for fuelling the body throughout the day and lowering cholesterol and skin problems.
- VITAMIN A: Key for good vision, a healthy immune system, and cell growth.
- VITAMIN C: Helps muscle, tissue and bone grow and repair themselves, as well as having antioxidant properties.
- VITAMIN D: Helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus from the food you eat, which is important for bone health.
- VITAMIN E: Has been shown to have antioxidant properties and is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.
- CALCIUM: Essential for achieving peak bone mass and preventing bone loss and risk of bone fractures, while regulating blood sugar levels.
- CHROMIUM: Research shows that the glucose function of Chromium ensures every cell in the body gets energy as and when needed, with deficiencies leading to blood sugar and cholesterol abnormalities.
- MAGNESIUM: Provides energy, helps keep cells healthy, strong, enables them to communicate and enhances their optimal functioning. Evidence suggests it also helps regulate blood pressure, keeps bones strong, prevents insulin resistance and migraine headaches.
- SELINIUM: Aids in many of the metabolic pathways and has been found to improve the immune system against bacterial and viral infections and increase the HDL cholesterol to LDL cholesterol for a healthy heart.
- ZINC: Fights infections, helps to heal wounds and improve the immune system. It has also been shown to keep the senses of smell and taste sharp.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with breakfast with a glass of water.
|Take 3 capsules||Once a day||With|